Just Facts, a leading resource for public policy facts, is seeking a full-time policy analyst to research and write publications about a wide array of issues. These publications will be
used and cited by media outlets, universities, researchers, corporations, students, and voters. Hence, candidates must be able to consistently work with painstaking accuracy.
Suitable applicants must have great comprehension skills and an exceptional memory. They must also be:
- deeply committed to honesty and transparency in all they do.
- objective and able to see all sides of an issue.
- critical thinkers who can conceive and articulate complex concepts that withstand the scrutiny of highly educated audiences.
- excellent communicators who write and speak with enough clarity to be readily understood by high school students.
- organized and methodical.
- skilled in practical mathematics.
- motivated self-starters who work diligently with minimal supervision.
- detail-oriented and able to maintain focus for extended periods of time.
- able to seamlessly carry out written and verbal instructions.
- adept with computer software, particularly advanced internet searches and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- personable and engaging.
- willing to learn from direct, constructive feedback and continually improve.
Policy analysts shall advance Just Facts’
- producing comprehensive research that meets Just Facts’
Standards of Credibility and research protocols.
- researching and writing factual analyses of recent news and current events for the
Just Facts Daily initiative.
- publicizing their work through networking, media appearances, and speeches.
- responding to media, academic, and public inquiries about their publications.
- developing questions and answers for the
Fact App initiative.
- formatting Just Facts’ publications to make them suitable for the internet.
- editing and proofreading Just Facts’ publications.
- training other staff members.
- staying current with significant developments in their issues of expertise and updating Just Facts’ research to reflect these developments.
This is a work-from-home position with flexible hours, and you can live anywhere in the United States. However, it is a time-intensive, highly demanding, full-time position. Please do not apply if you have other responsibilities that may hinder you from devoting exceptional time and effort to this work.
For this position, you will need to own a reasonably fast Windows computer with Microsoft Office.
At least one year of professional experience is preferred.
Minimal, occasional travel may be required.
Starting salary is $65,000 to $90,000 per year with negotiable benefits. Paychecks are issued monthly.
Serious inquiries only. Applicants who pass initial screening must complete an extensive series of aptitude tests. Send resumes to hiring[at]justfacts[dot]com.